1. Get to the "uncomfortable every minute of the day" stage of pregnancy (these photos are from 29 wks, and I'm now at 33 wks, so even bigger...). CHECK!
2. Reorganize Noah's room into a "big boy room" in order to move the crib into the new baby's room. This includes:
2a. Attempt to throw out some "hints" about "big boy" things to do (like picking up toys). CHECK!
2b. Take apart the crib bumper I made him when he was born, and turn it into a toddler bed quilt. CHECK!
2c. Rearrange the room multiple times and rehang everything on the walls in order for everything to fit properly. CHECK!
3. Reorganize Riley's room into a "BIG big boy room" in order to move the toddler bed into Noah's room. This includes:
4c. Outfit crib: Find crib bumper at thrift store that matches color scheme perfectly so that I don't have to make one from scratch. CHECK! Repurpose twin-size bedskirt found in thrift store into crib-size bedskirt so that I don't have to make one from scratch. CHECK!
4d. Crafty projects: Repurpose vintage high chair into doo-dad holder over changing table. CHECK! Make frames for cute felt animals from Jenny. CHECK!
4e. Generally decorate and hang cute vintage things around room. ALMOST CHECK! (still a few more things to do, but getting there)
5a. Spread in Riley's book about how his eyes have turned from blue to olive green. CHECK!
5b. Spread in Noah's book about his new "big boy" bed and the kitty companion that seemed to accompany the bed. CHECK!
5c. Spread in Baby's book about this stage in the pregnancy. CHECK!
6. Prepare for and teach all-day workshop at library (mentioned a couple posts ago). CHECK! (the class went great, and I was the recipiant of this lovely gift from one of my students-thanks, Jane!)
Not Yet Checked Off on the To-Do List
1. Convert Riley's toddler bed quilt into a twin-size quilt (this one is low on the priority list, but still bothers me)
2. Refinish, paint, and find knobs for Baby's dresser. (I'm thinking about painting it lavender and putting vintage decals on some of the drawers)
3. Recover rocking chair in Baby's room. (I've ordered a vintage pink chenille bedspread from Ebay to use for fabric- just waiting for it to arrive)
4. Despite the reminder sign in Noah's room, get the kids to ACTUALLY pick up their toys! Bending over and picking up toys is definitely not a fun thing to do at this stage of pregnancy!