I've made a new soft book for Riley. This one has a robot theme, from some fabric I got a few months ago. I decided to try and make it more interactive than the previous books I've made, so I made it sort of a "matching" book. Each page has velcro on it, and there are matching robots hanging from ribbons that attach into the book. Then on the cover is a pocket to hold them when they're not attached. It was a fun book to make, although required quite a few problem-solving sessions where I tried to figure out the best way to make it work. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Although I'm physically feeling fairly good lately, I'm suffering from a lack of motivation to work on artwork. But I suppose that might be just as well, as I need to start focusing on writing my book anyway. I'll keep you all updated on my progress!