Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Five Years Old!!

Miss Avery turned five on Saturday!  As always, I took the opportunity to do a little photoshoot with her.  I love the way the photos turned out, and think I may have found a couple new favorites!
 
 
 
 
 
 Here she is showing off all the Frozen loot she got!
 
 
 
It's hard to believe my baby is now five!  And even harder to believe that I dropped her off an hour ago for her first day of kindergarten (yes, just two days after turning five)!!!  She's such a fun kid to be around- she's always surprising us with the cute and funny things she says, and she is still young enough that she calls Mommy her best friend.  I hope that it stays that way as she grows up!
 
 

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Birthday blessings to your five year old! It's gone by so fast! School now too! Hold on!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl, Ms. Avery!