Pages

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

The Perfect Doll Cupboard

 I recently found this wonderful piece on Ebay, and thought I'd share some photos of this little bit of vintage yumminess.
 
I'm not really sure what to call it- a dresser? a hutch? a cabinet? a cupboard?  There are drawers, shelves, cabinet doors, and even a mirror!
 
 Regardless of what it's called, I think it's the perfect mix of vintage pinkness, shabbiness, and sweetness!
 
 Here it is with everything opened up.
 
There's even drawer liners inside!  As you can see, the decal on the top is a little worn, but that's okay because the vintage books can cover it up.
 
At this point, I haven't stored anything inside, but how perfect would it be for remote controls or something like that?
 
 
Don't you agree that it is just sheer perfection?
 
 

7 comments:

Gail said...

YES!! I adore old doll's cupboards, that one is a keeper for sure....love the color, the decals, the mirror, love it all!

Musings from Kim K. said...

The color and decals make it perfectly PERFECT! What a fun cupboard. I must share this with my mom and sister.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

It's adorable! I can't say that I've ever seen another like it before. I love the mirror tucked under the cabinet doors! And the chippy pink paint and decals make it really special. Enjoy your newest find, Corey!

Simply Shelley said...

Again and again...I love your style :) Its a wonderful piece ....blessings

Blessed Serendipity said...

Yes it is precious! I love the pink color and the decals. It was a perfect find for your collection. It would be a great place to keep the remotes.

xo Danielle

Rose Garden Romantic said...

It is so cute!! Vintage doll furniture is so fun! Love all of the vintage dolly dressers you have!

Joy for the Journey said...

I'm so glad someone else shares the addiction of these cupboards. I am jealous of this one! :-)
Sarah