Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Vintage Cutie

Avery has a few vintage dresses, which I've either inherited (a couple shown here and here) or found while thrifting.  Until now, most were little baby dresses, but she's beginning to grow into a few of the toddler pieces I've found.  I tried this one on her today, and am in love!  It's adorable!  I don't know the era- I can't tell from the tag- but I'm guessing it's from maybe the 80's?  Regardless, it's such a cute dress I couldn't resist taking some photos of her this evening!  (Don't mind the disappearing/reappearing scabs on her forehead- I edited them out in a few photos, but didn't bother with the rest- ha ha!)




I know that many photos is probably overkill when it's not your own child, but I couldn't pick only a couple- they were all too cute!

Hope you're all having a great beginning to the week!

6 comments:

Stacy Hart said...

she is so happy to be wearing vintage! :) although i'm sure she is happy all of the time... thanks for linking up, i hope to see more of your sweet girl

Unknown said...

EEK, this is totally adorable! I am loving those yellow dots and your wee girl is just cute as a button.

A bird in the hand said...

I enjoyed ALL the photos. Avery is so very adorable and photogenic....

Millie said...

Such a beautiful little one!!!

Daniele Valois said...

oh yes, very cute indeed!

salty pebble said...

I love your photography and art- i always enjoy looking at your book over and over...;0)x kazzy, u.k x