Pages

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Little Vintage Style & Fun with GIFs!

It's been a while since I've dressed Avery in vintage and taken photos, but Easter was the perfect time to do it.  I've been waiting for her to wear this adorable Polly Flinders dress, and it was worth the wait!  Isn't it gorgeous?
 
 Several photos I took were the perfect ones to try on a GIF.  I've never made one before, but it was easy enough, and Avery loves watching herself "dance"!
 
 Love the photo above-might need to hang that up somewhere!
 
 Silly girl!
 
More dancing!
 
Cutie!
 
 I knew the boys would want to get in on the GIF action, so I made one for each of them as well.   They'll be excited to see them when they get home from school today!
 
It was fun having the kids home for Spring Break- it's making me ready for summer!  Although I know two weeks into summer, I'll be ready for school to start again- ha!
 
 
P.S.  If any of you are interested, I'm selling some dollhouse items on Ebay right now- doing a little clearing out and earning funds for new ones!  This should link you to my seller page.
 

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What fun animated gifs. Darling dress. I'm envious of your beautiful weather. That Wicker Rattan Patio dollhouse furniture is awfully tempting!!

vintage grey said...

Such sweet photos and love Avery's dress!! Hope your Easter was wonderful! xo Heather

marisa said...

Such adorable kids.