Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cutest Doll Furniture Ever???

A couple months ago, I won this amazing doll furniture on Ebay.  It is seriously SO ADORABLE- I can't get enough of it!!  And I got it for a steal, because the listing photos were really terrible.  But I've got an eagle-eye when I'm scrolling through Ebay, and I was able to see past those terrible photos- ha ha! 
 
It's actually larger than typical dollhouse furniture- I'd say it's more of a Ginny doll scale.  Since I've got almost an entire house worth of furniture, it's too bad I don't have a larger scale dollhouse to furnish!

My absolute favorite room is the bedroom.  I mean, don't you just want to gobble it up, it's so cute???
 
And there are no shortage of decals on these pieces- whichever Grandpa or Daddy made these is a man after my own heart!
 
Next there is the dining room.  This set had some broken pieces, but I was able to glue them back together, almost as good as new!
 
I mean, look at that measuring cup and mixing bowl on the table- I've never seen doll-sized decals like that!!
 
Last is the living room.  A couple of these pieces were broken as well, but as you can see, they're all patched up now!  And how cute is that little side table?
 
I love that whomever made these even put decals on the backs of the chairs, so you can see the cuteness from all angles!
 
The crime in all of this is that I really don't have space to display a lot of the pieces right now, especially not as a group.  So I've place separate pieces in various spots until I can come up with a better solution.
 
The bed holds a rusty metal orb...
 
And the dresser and vanity are up on the mantle.
 
These are my two favorite pieces, so I wanted to be able to see them all the time!!
 
I'll be sure to let you all know once I come across some wonderful large scale vintage dollhouse, so that all these pieces can live together again!
 

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Those decals totally make the furniture extra special. I will be sharing this post with my mom and sister. They need to see your fabulous furniture too!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh my goodness!!! You've got the furniture and guess what I just bought? Yes. A large sweet homemade dollhouse marked down to half-price!!! I cleaned it up and we're delivering it to our oldest granddaughter for her 4th birthday on Saturday. I don't know who's going to be more excited, her or me. hehe I hope to get some photos of it at their house, but the furniture you found would be just the right size. It came with some simple wood pieces that are age appropriate for Finley, so she'll be thrilled as well as her little brother. Your furniture is quite special and I know you'll cherish it until you find that large house that's out there somewhere. It sort of takes the sting out of the dollhouses you missed out on a few weeks ago, right? Enjoy!
Vickie

Blessed Serendipity said...

Oh my gosh that furniture is cute. The colors are perfect for your decor as well. Enjoy your darling find.

xo Danielle

Gail said...

What could be better?! You've done yourself proud!

Simply Shelley said...

Wonderful pieces. I can see why you want them placed out where you can see them regularly, they're just so fun to look at. What a great find......enjoy my friend. Blessings

Anonymous said...

i love it!!

Diane Mars said...

Oh Corey those are a steal... such great treasures each and every piece.. I totally understand not being able to tuck them away in hiding I have a few of my favorite dollhouse pieces out on my China Hutch that way they catch my eye every day!