Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Some Art

Just a quick post to show what I've done recently. Again, I'm trying to work differently... I've got mixed feelings about this bunch, maybe just because I'm still deciding whether they feel like "me" or not. As you can see, I tried doing some illustration with the bunny face in the first one. I don't know if I really like this or if I really don't like this??!! I'm confused right now...sigh.... Overall, I think I like them, but I'm just not sure if this is the direction I was aiming for or not. I just need to keep working and see what develops, I guess...



Thank you everyone for all the encouragement you gave me in the last post. You guys are the greatest, and it's nice to know there are others out there who understand what being a dissatisfied artist is like!

By the way, I was interviewed for MyCraftivity.com (a new website created by North Light Books). Check it out if you're interested!

8 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I LOVE the new pieces and that bunny especially grabbed me. I am not sure what it is other than my connection to bunny imagery. I think these are great.

Cami said...

I found your new pieces very moving. It brought up a lot of emotion and made me turn my head this way and that taking it all in. I think you've gone down a good path, but I adore your work so I am biased! Happy March!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

I really LOVE the newest pieces!! The bunnies are SO cute!! Thanks for the link!
Michelle

Mercedes said...

I just buy your book and I must to say I love it. Those steps by steps are great and I´m wising to start something similar. Great work !!!
An spanish fan.

whidbey islander said...

totally charming. it's so interesting that while we spend time wondering if the pieces are wonderful, everyone is telling us that they are just THAT! WONDERFUL! they have a unique charm that is decidely not like anyone's else work. continue along this path........well worth the trip! cheers!

Rosa said...

I love all your new vibrant colors! Beautiful!

Kate said...

Hi Corey!
I am a new fan of yours...I do mostly fabric and paint on canvas. I like this last group of paintings. What materials did you use?
Kate deFuniak

Anonymous said...

i adore the juggling bunny, the colors and design are wonderful!
keep moving forward. . .
julie