Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Get Your Paint On- Week 4


Here is my latest piece from the online class I'm taking.  We were supposed to concentrate on composition with this piece.

I usually feel like balance and composition come pretty naturally to me, but on this piece, I specifically paid attention to it- making sure the weight and colors worked well.  

It was another fun one to do! Although I'm having a little too much fun doing these pieces for the class, and not working on my kids' journals, unfortunately!!  I'll be playing catch-up in those once this is all done with!

3 comments:

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Yes, this one flows better. Great revision made... beautiful piece! It is so fun seeing your creations! :)

sarah said...

really wonderful - love the changes you made. it looks more "you" (from what i can tell from flickr and your blog). very nice!

Daniele Valois said...

I love that you're staying true to your style!