Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Riley and His Funny Feet

Just a quick post to show a couple cute photos of Riley's feet. Yesterday, we had a downpour, and while it was still raining slightly, Riley snuck his way outside. I saw him out the window about the same time I saw one of his shoes sitting on the couch. By the time I got to him, he had a pretty sopping wet sock, needless to say!

And then today, we had a garage sale (made $700!). While we were cleaning up afterwards, I noticed his little foot.

Do you think he's worth it?


Teehee! Just as I was finishing this post, he pulled this little cutie-pie move. He must have known what I was writing about!

2 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

So cute :) Congrats on your big garage sale take! The last one we had, we made around $1000 (LOTS of junk) and bought a brand new bed!

Rosa said...

How hillarious! My 13 year old still walks around with one sock one. Go figure. Love the pics! You have such a wonderful eye.