Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

New Painting

I did this a couple weeks ago.  I didn't show you guys because I've been letting it "sit" for a while.  I struggled working on it, and when I decided to stop, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.  It's grown on me a bit while it "sat".  Overall, I'm happy with it, but I think it just won't be one of my favorites, you know?



So I've been toying with the idea of making prints of some of my paintings to sell on Etsy.  But I'm sort of at a loss as to where to start, as far as printers go, etc.  Do any of you have any suggestions?  Or is this something anybody would even be interested in?  I'd love some feedback!

6 comments:

Marcia Beckett said...

I love it! I would buy some of your prints. I would like to sell prints too, but I don't know where to print them cheap enough to make a profit, yet still look nice. Let me know if you find something good online.

vintage kiddo collective said...

why not paint more originals to sell? they are so unique!

sarah said...

i love your work & would buy prints. i make prints on an epson stylus photo r1900. it prints with pigment ink and is amazing. it's pricey, but i think you could easily earn back the money by selling prints.

Daniele Valois said...

oh holy goodnes...I LOVE IT!!!

I have been toying with printer ideas too and started doing some test printing this week, as I suddenly have found myself selling some stuff at a boutique. Anyhow, I am thinking Etsy too. My friend, who i will see this weekend, just went to a printer so I am going to find out all about that and I can let you know when I get back! (if you want!)

:)

scott davidson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vintage grey said...

So beautiful, and I just adore the sweet kids in the window! Yes, on the prints!! xo Heather