Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

Frames for Sale!

Okay, I've got the available frames listed with prices on my PictureTrail site! Prices are without shipping- shipping will be an additional $9 (if you want more than one, I may be able to combine shipping- ask!).

If you'd like one (or a bunch!), please email me directly at appendageassemblage@hotmail.com and let me know which you'd like. First come, first served! I'll try to update the site as soon as I get orders, so that it's up to date.

For payment, Paypal would be easiest if you have an account. Just use the above email address. Otherwise, I can take check, money order, or cash- email me for my address.

I also will sell the Pixie Sticks if anyone's interested in those. I don't have photos of the individual ones, but go here to see closer photos. Those will be $20 each, 3 for $50 ($6 shipping for one and $1 for each additional), or all 7 for $120 including shipping. Again, email me!

And finally, for anyone who orders, it will be a couple weeks before I'll be able to ship. My sister will be sending the frames back from Florida, so I don't have them here yet! So, order away! Help me feel a little less depressed about how terribly the craft fair went!! :)

No comments: