Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

A Day of Art


My friend, Tara, came over today to do some art. It's been about a year since we've seen each other though, so unfortunately not much art got done since we were too busy gabbing! At lunchtime, we went to Quizno's and then over to Ben Franklin, even though I just went yesterday! Tara wanted to see all the neat fabric I had told her about, and hey, I'm always up for another trip to a craft store! I got some more fabric, of course, and some scrapbook paper. While she was here, I got the beginnings of a spread in Riley's book done, and after she left, I was able to finish it. I'm happy with the way it came out.

The two photos are of me as a baby, and of Riley when he was a few days old. The poses in the photos are so close, we look like twins! Unfortunately though, at least for my ego, he really doesn't look like me at this point- it was just a fun coincidence with those photos.

With my new fabric collection, I think I'll try to do some sewing tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tara's Art Camp said...

Turned out very cute. Now to use more fabric.