Pages

Friday, February 24, 2006

Shopping with Mom!



My mother is here for Riley's baptism on Sunday. We did a little shopping, which of course, you always have to do when your mom's in town! We went to Hancock Fabrics to look for some fabric for her to make a beanbag for Riley. We didn't find any, but I found some more fun fabrics and trim for myself! Mom also bought me a really pretty new sewing box. Mine has been too small for a while, and they were having a 50% off sale.

Also, in the mail today, I received some adorable vintage playing cards that I won on Ebay! They are from the game, Animal Rummy. I have to credit the idea for those to Merwing's blog. She showed some cards that she had, and I just had to get them as well!

Riley's loving all the attention he's getting having Grandma here, with more to come since his other Grandma arrives tomorrow night! He's going to feel really neglected come next Thursday when everyone's gone and it's back to just him and boring old me all day long!

2 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I love those little trims!

Anonymous said...

Those cards are so great! Have you used them in anything yet?