Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Lambie Tuesday!

I made several little lambs today with some of my new fabrics! Aren't they cute? I'll probably make some more tomorrow, then list them on Ebay. I'm not sure how they'll do there- unless someone's looking for that sort of thing, I don't know if people would appreciate the fact that they're handmade. My friend suggested Etsy, but that would require me to set a price vs. letting people bid. Maybe I'll try Ebay first, and if they don't do well there, I'll try Etsy. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! These look like they're about 4" tall, is that right? Remember those crescents and hearts that Andrea used to fill with hulls/rice and lavender? These would be very cute a bit larger and filled with rice so you could nuke them and get a comforting sleep! But these are cute as-is too. :-)