Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Laughing Baby

There's just nothing like a laughing baby, is there? Riley has started laughing more and more, and it's so fun! I absolutely love it! He also has just discovered that he has feet, and every time he's on his back the last couple days, his feet are in his hands- so cute!

I was contacted by my old boss about doing some special projects for my old company. (Before Riley, I was a custom picture framer/designer.) I said I'd give it a shot, because the projects sound pretty interesting, and like they'd work fairly well around Riley's schedule (I don't have childcare for him, so will have to either bring him along or work in the evenings/weekends when Jason can watch him). It will be interesting to see how it goes- I may be overestimating how easily I can fit this into our schedule- but it will be nice to make a little money and do some design work.

Tonight we are going to a baptism class for Riley's upcoming baptism. Hopefully, it won't take too long, because American Idol and Project Runway are on! What a terrible mother I am to put reality TV before my child's religious future!! Don't worry- I've got the VCR set, so we won't leave early if the class runs long!

Tomorrow I hope to do some art- can't decide if I should work in Riley's book or do some work to try and sell on Ebay. We'll see what I'm in the mood for...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right; laughing babies are irresistible! Wow! You've been posting everyday--makes me look like such a slacker! I just added your link to my bloglines subscriptions. Also, those stuffed animals you made are SO CUTE. I love the lamb especially. I think I may check out the cat site too! Thanks for the tip. Tinkerbell looks so much like Marcus! I think you may have told me that before? Great job on the blogging!