Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Art on Ebay

Just a quick note to say that I've listed this piece on Ebay.

It is a collaborative piece between me, Lynn Whipple, Janet Cooper, Phoenix Forrester, and Angel Walby. The piece originated with me, then was passed to the other four artists to add their touches. It is large- 29 1/2" x 16 1/2", and includes many different media- buttons, vintage photos, milagros, fabric, paint, to name a few. It could be used as wall art, or possibly sewn to a backing to form soft sculpture. I hate selling it, but I honestly have just never found the perfect way to display it in my house, and it's been sitting in a closet. I figure that another art lover may be able to do the piece justice, and actually display it and enjoy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey, its lovely, and I hope it sells for a fortune!!! Happy to have you back in blog land. Hope you are feeling well...!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous... good luck selling it! It will be a hit!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you're ok with all the flooding and all. I heard yesterday that Monroe is receiving the flood waters too! Are you on higher ground in Monroe???? Hope you're well!