Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Signed Copies of My Book, and Sleepy Noah

I've decided to go ahead and sell signed copies of my book that include a limited edition print (one that nobody has seen before-not even me, as I haven't even made it yet!), as I spoke about a couple posts ago. It's going to be a very limited run, of twenty-five books/prints. I'm not sure of a better way to go about doing it, so here's how it will go. If you want a copy, please email me directly at appendageassemblage at hotmail dot com. Once I get your email, I will send you a Paypal invoice for $30 (the cost of the book, including shipping), and as soon as I receive the books, I'll mail them out!

The current date that the book is scheduled to be released is October 11th. However, I'm not exactly sure when I will get my copies, so I can't absolutely promise that by ordering it through me, you'll get it earlier than through Amazon-sorry... Soooo, order away!
Beyond that, I had time the other day to do a spread in Noah's book. I've had this crib "diecut" from the scrapbooking section forever, and figured I should use it before he outgrows his crib! So I compiled a group of photos of him asleep and talked about how much I like to look in on him while he's sleeping. Babies are just the sweetest when they're asleep, aren't they? Even if they're driving you crazy throughout the day, they always look like they're so good when they're asleep....

That's all for today! Let me know if you'd like a book- first come, first served- when they're gone, they're gone!

5 comments:

Rosa said...

Oooh oooh, I just sent you an email. Put me down for one! Yay!!

Beth said...

Love your ART,,came here by way of Rosa. I will look for your book, it is a must have!!!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

what great pics!! I want your book sooo bad!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Corey!

I just received your book from Amazon yesterday! I have thumbed through it and can't wait to actually start reading. It looks yummy! Congratulations!!! RM :)

Anke Martin said...

Got my copy on the weekend and started reading already.....it's such a great book! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, ideas, techniques.....most of it I love that you try to show the way how to put personal insights in collages.