Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Only Child For A Few Days

 
 My boys are visiting Grandma and Grandpa for a few days, so Avery gets to play "only child" with us while they're away.  It's really been so nice and peaceful since they've been gone.  Don't get me wrong- I love my boys, but the volume level immediately dropped when they left, and hasn't picked up since!  And no fighting to referee- hurray!
 
It's been a while since Avery wore a vintage dress, so I decided it would be a perfect day to do a little photoshoot with her, with no distractions.  You've seen this dress before here, but now we've added little pink bike shorts underneath.  She's such a tall girl, I end up doing this with a lot of her dresses, since they're too short- thank goodness for these shorts from Target- we have them in all the colors!
 
She loves swinging on the swings lately- she's learning how to pump with help from her brothers.
 
 And of course, who doesn't love to twirl around on a swing?
 
 Little Cutie!
 
 She's very into "posing" for photos these days.  Above is her "go-to" pose...
 
 ...but then the poses often gravitate towards something like this...
 
 ...or this.  Huh???
 
But I do have to say that I like this one quite a bit!!
 
I'll be trying to trying to appreciate the quiet around here before we see the boys again, and hopefully do some special activities with my girly, too!
 
 

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Avery is growing fast! I love these photos.
Love from Avery's Canadian aunt. xoxo

Musings from Kim K. said...

Enjoy your mother-daughter time. Gorgeous photos...as always!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Enjoy your girly girl time with your daughter. She is a sweetie. The time goes so fast and soon before you know it she will be all grown up.

xo Danielle