Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Favorite Spreads from Avery's Journals

Well, this is my final trip down memory lane as I've been looking back through all the kids' art journals.  Today I went back through Avery's journals.  These are the prettiest ones, obviously, since she's a girl, and I had a hard time narrowing it down to my favorites because of how pretty they all are- ha!  But I got it down to twenty , and here they are...
 
 Had to include the above one- it's about the day we found out we were having a girl- my dream forever!!
 
Here is her birth timeline.
 
 Aaah, picking out little baby girl clothes...
 
 She started smiling as soon as she came home from the hospital!
 
 Her very special blanket, made by both my late grandmother and my mother- she later named it "Gee-gee", and still sleeps with it every night.
 
 Six months old...
 
 This baby was a major drooler!
 
 A page about waving...
 
 Her baptism...
 
 Her obsession with shoes when she was young!
 
 The many faces of Avery!
 
 Fixing little girl hair!
 
 Two years old!
 
 Her first day of preschool...
 
 First haircut...
 
 Moving from a crib to a toddler bed...
 
 Her first dance class...
 
 First dance recital as a bumblebee!
 
 Karate classes...
 
And finally, her fifth birthday...
 
All of her journal pages should be in this Flickr album, if you'd like to see the rest of them.  Thanks for indulging me in this little trip down memory lane for the last few posts!  It's been fun for me to look back over these books, and I hope you guys have enjoyed it, too! 
 
 

3 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Lovely and sweet pages!
Michelle xo

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such pretty colors. So many beautiful details. All of your children are so lucky to have these keepsakes.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

These are so precious!! What a wonderful treasure to have! So lovely!! :) Have a great day! xo Holly