Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Just for fun, I thought I'd take a look back at all our Santa photos.  I've shown some here on the blog before, but it's fun (for me at least) to see them all in one place here!  I guess I should frame them at some point-I'm not sure why I haven't done that before... 

Anyway, here we go!

 2005
(how sweet is this photo?  love that Santa did this pose!)

 2006 
(still doing well here!)

 2007 
(aaaand the trouble starts!)

 2008 
(how happy do you think Santa was here?)

 2009 
(oh, getting better- just barely a few tears from Noah!)

2010 
(yay! the boys do well, but now Avery starts!)

2011 
(hurray!  no tears, finally!  Avery's a little wary, but overall, a great photo!)



Thanks for coming along with me on my little trip down memory lane!

And thanks for reading my blog!  I appreciate you all!  I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday!!!


7 comments:

elizabeth said...

Loved looking at all these! My littlest one was terrified of Santa this year. :)

My Vintage Mending said...

Now enjoy the years before they refuse to sit with Santa again...these are priceless. Merry Christmas Renee

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the trip down memory lane. Those are priceless photos. Have a blessed Christmas! I've enjoyed your blog and getting to know you, Corey!

Anonymous said...

classic stuff! the one with the baby sleeping is amazing! happy holidays!

A bird in the hand said...

I remember a couple of the earlier ones but it was nice to see them again. The last photo is sort of like a happy ending to the "story."

Merry Christmas to you all!
Colette

OliversForest said...

oh the crying ones are the best! and that sleeping one too! what a cool santa!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, love it! Merry Christmas!

Steph