Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little Vintage Style

I haven't been dressing Avery in vintage as much lately.  I've felt so busy, I usually just grab the easiest thing out of her closet in the morning!  But these photos are from a few weeks ago, and I realized I never shared them!

This was a sweet little vintage dress that I paired with houndstooth leggings and little red shoes.  Everything's thrifted.


 I sort of like the quirkiness of the mismatched prints.

 She wasn't into any fancy posing on this day, but at least she sat on the chair for me nicely!

I'll be linking up here tomorrow...

11 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love those sweet leggings paired with her dress. Those shoes are pretty darn cute too.

vintage grey said...

Oh, she is so cute!!! Love her sweet dress! xo Heather

My Vintage Mending said...

That is sweet. Quirky and cute vintage style. My daughter still wears leggings...Wish I could...I have some of those old school chairs...Smiles...Renee

OliversForest said...

adorable... as usual!

gabrielle said...

gorgeous, I love how little vintage dresses can be paired up with leggings

Annie said...

I love the quirky pairing! I'm never brave enough to do it, but it is really cute on your little girl. Althought I don't think she could ever Not look cute- she is adorable! (O:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

those mini houndstooth leggins are adorable.

Unknown said...

I love the dress and tights combo. And looks at her long hair! Makes me kind of regret getting Kitty's all cut off.

Anonymous said...

she's such a doll. i have been obsessing about her room, my head is just filled with ideas!

Domestic Mama said...

She is so darn cute ! I'm a new follower :)
If you have a chance I'd love if you stopped by my blog as well.
I'll stay tuned for more "Little Vintage Style" posts - so adorable !

http://talesofadomesticmama.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

Truly vintage! Love your style!