Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Reversible Vintage Style

Okay, get prepared for photo overload today, but Miss Avery was looking extra photogenic in this photoshoot, and I just couldn't narrow it down!  

You've actually seen this little vintage dress before here.  It's reversible!  Two in one!  And the shoes and sweater were thrifted, as is the majority of her wardrobe.


 You can tell she's going to be a spoiled one.  I mean seriously, how can I resist that little face?


 "Okay, Avery, jump!"



 "I'm done now, Mommy!"

And here was her reward for posing nice for me- getting to put on some of Noah's chapstick!

Linking up here for Small Style this week!


9 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Another fabulous photo-shoot. I love your make-up stylist too.

My Vintage Mending said...

I say she is very Audrey Hepburn-esque...With those big blue eyes and girlish smile. Good thing she has big brothers. That is what we tell our Miss Claire. God does little magic plans like that. Smiles...Renee

OliversForest said...

she is so photogenic! such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

She's a doll!

ElizabethMJaocb said...

oh, these are beautiful! simply beautiful!

Annie said...

I cannot get over her big, beautiful eyes! We have that same cute sweater, also thrifted. (O:

Mel said...

She still has the sweetest 'swallow you up whole' huge eyes! Love it. I feel your 'pain' for trying to narrow down the amount of cuteness shots, don't even bother - the more the merrier! ;o)
P.S... how did you transition her to the big girl bed.. totally trying to figure that challenge out here at our nest.
Mel ;o)

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

so cute! but now I want to see the other side of the dress. you teased me with "reversible"

Nev said...

This is seriously cute. So is she. Awww. :D

Nev